HairMax - Laser 272
FDA Cleared, Clinically Proven Laser Hair Growth Device
Laser 272 PowerFlex Cap
Engineered to MAXIMIZE Hair Growth
- Engineered to surpass all other laser caps on the market in comfort, flexibility, electronic quality and usability
- 272 high quality diode lasers
- Skin-comfort silicone insert conceals the internal circuitry while protecting the laser diodes and keeping them clean
- Laser diodes are densely spaced and precisely aligned to deliver the optimal amount of laser energy to reach the scalp for uniform stimulation
- Advanced electronic laser driving circuitry
- Water resistant silicone liner for thorough and easy cleaning
- Dual operating mode technology for a choice of constant or pulsing laser light wave – 15
- minute or 30 minute treatment time.
- Rechargeable battery pack for freedom of movement
- Controller with illuminated treatment timer and battery level indicator
- Lock-in micro USB omni directional micro-cable for safety and easy operation
Watch How Our Laser Technology
Regrows Your Hair
For Maximum Results
See Why HairMax is Better
We pioneered the science behind laser hair regrowth technology. Our laser devices utilize these four highly effective elements:
- Patented Hair Parting Teeth - Hair is a photoprotectant, which means that it acts as a natural light blocker for the scalp. The hair-parting mechanism parts your hair to create a pathway for the optimal amount of laser light to reach your scalp for maximum benefit.
- Laser Density - HairMax laser diodes are closely placed within the devices to provide a consistent and uniform delivery of laser light to your follicles. No other device has this advantage.
- Laser Intensity - This focused laser light is absorbed by scalp to reach your follicles for optimal results. Unlike LED light which is not collimated or focused.
- Full Scalp Coverage - Our LaserBand 82 provides coverage equal to 246 total lasers when moved 3x over scalp.
Compare it to other devices:
Hair Blocks Laser Light
Inconsistent Light Dispersion
Poor Laser & LED Light Coverage
Before & After
Hair Growth Transformations
Results may not be typical.
Photo courtesy of Dr. Marwan Saifi.
A Company You Can Trust
The Numbers Speak for Themselves
International Medical Device Licenses
Published Medical Journals
US: 1.800.9REGROW | Intl:+1 (561) 417-0200
LEXINGTON INT., LLC
1040 Holland Drive
Boca Raton, FL 33487
* HairMax Laser devices are indicated to treat Androgenetic alopecia, and promote hair growth in males who have Norwood Hamilton Classifications of lla to V and in females who have Ludwig (Savin) I-4, II-1, II-2, or frontal patterns of hair loss and who both have Fitzpatrick Skin Types I to IV.
* RegrowMD devices are indicated to promote hair growth in males with Androgentic alopecia who have Norwood-Hamilton Classifications of Ila - V, and in females with Androgenetic alopecia who have Ludwig (Savin) Classifications I - II or frontal patterns of hair loss and who both have Fitzpatrick Skin Types I- IV.